All tutoring services are FREE!
Math and Writing tutoring is available during all hours of operation.
Tutoring availability for other subjects can be found here.
One-on-one appointment tutoring (writing and languages)
- May be made online or in the Tutoring Center
- Sessions are 30 minutes in length
Walk-in tutoring (all subjects)
- Offered on a first-come, first-served basis
- Students are assigned a tutor and specific appointment time for the entire term
- Applications are available in the Tutoring Center
- Sessions occur each week for 45 minutes
Group tutoring and study groups
- May be scheduled at the front desk
- May be formed by students and led by a tutor
- Available at the front desk of the Tutoring Center
- Updated workshop calendars are also available here
- Always log in and log out by swiping your student identification card at the front desk.
- Always log out and back in when switching activities and/or subjects.
- Appointments are considered cancelled if students arrive more than five minutes late.
- Only currently enrolled Crafton Hills and/or San Bernardino Valley students may enter the center. No exception for children or guests.
- Online resources
- Study rooms
- Study groups
- Pay for printing
- Textbooks on reserve (textbooks are limited)
- Style Guide References
- Science lab materials