B.O.R.G. Data Cubes
The purpose of B.O.R.G. (Best Organizational Research Gauge) Data Cubes is to help the campus with evidence-based decision making by providing access to real-time data. The reports are only available to District Employees and accessible to those logged into the District Network. If you have suggestions for additional reports or changes to the ones listed below, please contact Keith Wurtz by email or by phone at extension 3206. Future reports will include visually appealing and more user friendly dashboards.
PPR/Annual Plan Instructional Data
- Demographics (Unduplicated by Term) (Question 1.c)
- Demographics (Unduplicated by Year) (Question 1.c)
- Course Completion Rate (Rubric Item 4.a.i)
- Course Success Rate (Rubric Item 4.a.ii)
- FT/PT Faculty Ratio (Rubric Item 4.a.iii)
- WSCH/FTEF Ratio (Rubric Item 4.a.iv)
- Fill Rate (Rubric Item 4.a.v)
- Degree and Certificate Completion (Question 5.a)
- Current RFTES, Enrollment, and Unduplicated Headcount (Updated Daily)
- Active Courses (Provides list of all currently active courses.)
- Active Section Enrollments (All Active Sections)
- Currently Enrolled Students by College and Term - mailing addresses and emails
- High School Enrollment by Fall Term
- Hispanic Student Enrollment by Section
- Number of Students on Wait List by Section (Only includes sections that haven't started.)
- Number of Students on Wait List by Section (Only includes sections that have already started.)
- Number of Students on Wait List by Course (Includes all students on wait list to indicate demand.)
- Room Number Search (Example of Use: Enter room number to identify open times for scheduling.)
- Emails and Phone for Actively Enrolled Students (Search by Term, Faculty, Discipline, Section, or Course)
- Emails and Phones for Students Enrolled in Cancelled Section (Search by Term, Discipline, Section, or Course)
- Open Sections at Specified Start Time and Day (Report can be used to generate list of sections to provide to students who had a section cancelled. Step-by-step directions are also available.)
- Emails of Students Actively Enrolled by Term in Less than Specified Unit Value
- Emails of Students who Applied and are Currently NOT Enrolled in the Specified Term
- Emails and SMS Phone Numbers Only of Students who Applied and are Currently NOT Enrolled in the Specified Term
- Emails, Phone Numbers, and Addresses of Students who Successfully Completed Specified Course, in a Specified Major, and is Currently Enrolled in Specified Term
- Probationary Students (Contact information of students on probation. Search by Term or SID)
- Contacting Students who Successfully Completed a Specified Course in a Specified Term (Emails, Phone, and Addresses)
- Application Contact Information by Specified Start Term and Location (Examples of Use: Contact Information for Road Runner Rally Participants)
- New CHC Students Who Have Undecided Majors with Contact Information
- Open Sections by Late Start Sections and Discipline
- Online Open Sections by Late Start Sections and Discipline
- Open Sections by Late Start Sections - Short Term Sections Only
- Deans List (Under Development) - Contact information for students who completed 12 or more units within the semester specified, with a 3.5 GPA or higher.
- Honors List (Under Development) - Contact information for students who completed 6-11.99 units within the semester specified, with a 3.5 GPA or higher.
- Courses - Search Active Courses to check information that may require a substantial change to be filed with the California Community College Chancellor's Office.
- Executive Information System (EIS) - EIS gives decision makers at CHC and SBCCD a data-driven method of answering commonly asked questions about enrollment, FTES, student characteristics, and academic performance. Data is presented in Microsoft Excel, making extensive use of pivot table features. Although using pivot tables may be intimidating, training documentation is available.
- California Community College Chancellor's Office Data Mart - The data mart provides statewide, district, and college-specific information about students, courses, student services, outcomes, faculty, and staff. This source is available outside of the District Network.