The Budget Committee reviews, identifies, and makes recommendations on the process of institutional planning as related to budget development, identifies strengths and weaknesses within the relationship between the college's budget and Educational Master Plan, advocates execution of the budget efficiently and effectively towards the achievement of optimal performance levels across all segments of the campus community, and makes the budgeting process transparent to the campus community.
- Vice President, Administrative Services
- Executive Vice President of Student Services & Instruction
- one manager
- two classified staff (one for the Classified Senate executive team)
- five Faculty (one from the Academic Senate executive committee)
- and one Student Senate appointee
Term: Two years (for appointee)