Skip to main content
While extensive, this listing of behaviors of concern is not all-inclusive:
- Disruptive behaviors (e.h., in the classroom, off-campus).
- Threatening words or actions toward faculty, students or staff.
- Online posting in social media or journals that are threatening.
- Uncharacteristic and/or extreme aggression toward others.
- Projects or papers that convey clear intentions to harm self or tohers.
- Observed self-injurious behavior, such as extreme thinness, burns or cuts.
- Suicidality, including threats, gestures, ideation and known attempts of suicide.
- Relationship violence.
- Aggressive acts toward an individual group.
- Students with weapons or an infatuation with fire, firearms, bombs, ammunition or
- Paranoia or delusions by a student.
- Flat affect or extreme lack of responsiveness.
- Excessive class absenteeism.
- Uncharacteristic poor academic performance.
- Substance abuse.