- Daily access to a computer with a high-speed internet connection
- Supported Web Browser - Canvas supports the current and previous major releases of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11 and Edge 39 and 40 (Windows only—please make sure your operating system is also current as noted in the computer specifications lesson; you may need to download the Windows 10 Anniversary Update to submit Canvas assignments)
- Safari 9 and 10 (Macintosh only)
- Chrome 59 and 60
- Firefox 53 and 54 (Extended Releases are not supported)
- Flash 25 and 26 (used for recording or viewing audio/video and uploading files)
- Respondus Lockdown Browser (supporting the latest system requirements).
- Software: A word processing program such as MS Word; presentation software such as PowerPoint or PowerPoint Viewer; and Adobe Reader.
You can contact the District Help Desk 24x7 for any Canvas questions. Call (909) 384-4357. They can be reached on campus at (x4357). You can also create a help desk ticket online at http://stac.craftonhills.edu