CHC employees now have access to a Professional Development library of over 100 titles related to professional, personal, and organizational development, located in the new Teaching and Learning Center, located in LRC 107. Employees also now have access to a complete listing of the titles in the PD library, including breakdown by type (see Tags), as well as pictures of the volumes’ covers (see Covers).
CHC employees now have access to www.lynda.com Online Training Library, a comprehensive collection of video tutorials and online courses on a variety of software and design topics.
The Lynda Online Training Library allows you to learn at your own pace, whenever you want, as often as you want.
– Stay current and keep skills sharp
– Learn innovative and productive techniques
– Access over 930 online courses, 24/7
– Learn from experienced instructors
– Gain confidence and marketability
– Learn at your own pace: Stop, rewind, replay
For more information, including free demos, go to www.lynda.com
Other Online Resources
The CHC Professional Development Committee also invites faculty and staff to access over 100 links to other educational resources.