If you need help with the cost of attending college, the Financial Aid Office is here to help. No student should be denied access to the educational experience because of a lack of funds. The distribution of these funds is regulated by laws designed to direct education support funds to those who need them most.
Steps To Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete the FAFSA Online (Crafton Hills College School Code is 009272)
- Get forms.
Supplemental Financial Aid Information PDF
- Go to the Financial Aid Office to open your file.
Beginning February 1, 2017
All awards will be posted on WebAdvisor.
- Fall 2016 BOG Fee Waiver Changes
- Refund Policy
- How to Fill Out the FAFSA Video
- IRS Data Retrieval Tool Information
- FAFSA ID
- Links to Additional Financial Aid Information
- 2017-2018 Student Budget (doc)
- Crafton Hills College does NOT participate in the student loan program.
You must be here at least one hour early if opening a new file for 2017-2018.
It's not too late to open your file!
You must open your file for the 2017-2018 school year to receive Federal Aid. It’s not too late.
Note: The QLess system will automatically close the line once it has reached student capacity. Join the line early to avoid not being seen!