Due to COVID-19 Budget cuts, we are not accepting applications for Promise Program students for future cohorts.
- Check with CHC Financial Aid Office for eligibility
- Check with EOPS Office for eligibility
- Check with CHC Foundation for scholarships
Thank you for your interest in attending Crafton Hills College. If you are still interested in attending Crafton Hills College, please go to the New Student Section on the main page.
This dynamic service is designed to provide synchronous online sessions for students who might otherwise not be able to visit the Free College Promise Program and Testing Center in-person. These online services utilize Cranium Cafe; an interactive and secure online meeting hosting portal with chat and video conferencing features.
- Chrome internet browser
- Any desktop or laptop/tablet with a camera (preferred method)
OR smartphone device (iOS Apple devices require download of the ConexED App)
Is Online Right for Me?
This service is for current and prospective Crafton Hills College students who have time constraints, making it difficult to meet with the program in-person during normal business hours. A variety of questions may be answered during an online session. However, due to the nature of online services, some topics/services must be discussed with a staff member in-person.
Online Appointments and Drop-In is available to answer questions on the following topics:
- General Free College Promise questions; dates, deadlines and procedures
- Program requirements
- Other Free College Promise related questions
- Make-up testing, exams and distance education Proctoring
- Other testing related questions
- students requiring face-to-face appointments may call 909-389-3267.
You may meet with a staff member online by "Knocking" on the virtual door (indicated by the green button on their Cafe Card, shown below).