Publish Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 09:13:02 -0700
Nominations for the 2020 Outstanding Alumni Award from Crafton Hills College are being accepted through November 25. This prestigious award recognizes and honors the exceptional individuals whose attendance at Crafton helped them achieve their educational and professional goals, enabling great service to their communities. Each year, the Crafton Hills College Foundation recognizes a former student who exemplifies the dynamic and positive qualities the Crafton experience strives to produce. The Crafton Hills College Foundation Gala Committee reviews nominations and makes a final selection. Nominees are judged on their accomplishments in their chosen fields and for their community service. The selected recipient is presented with the award as an honored guest at the Annual Foundation Gala, Dinner and Auction each spring.
Nominees can self-nominate or be nominated by someone else. Nomination forms can be found online at www.craftonhills.edu/alumni. For more information, contact the CHC Foundation at 909-389-3245.
Criteria for Nomination:
- Candidate attended Crafton Hills College and completed credit courses.
- The candidate demonstrates achievement of an exceptional nature and shows professional growth within their chosen field.
- Through leadership or active volunteering, the candidate has made a positive impact on their respective community.
- If selected, the candidate agrees to be present at the Foundation Gala on April 18, 2020, to accept the award.
- 2019 - David Avila
- 2018 - Steve Leverette
- 2017 - Troy Mondragon
- 2016 - Lea Deesing
- 2015 - Scott McNaul Hernandez
- 2014 - Michael J. Smith
- 2013 - Raquel Prieto