COVID-19 Vaccine Update for Students
We hope this message finds you safe and healthy.
To help you plan for the upcoming Spring 2022 semester, we are writing to announce three important pieces of information.
- The SBCCD Board of Trustees approved vaccine resolution #2021-09-23-FPC-01 on September 23, 2021.
- All SBCCD students and employees participating in on-site, in-person instruction, and/or student support services must provide evidence of fully vaccinated status, with limited exceptions.
- Vaccine and testing guidelines are under develop.m.ent and will be announced in the next few weeks.
SBCCD's vaccine resolution is another step our college district is taking to help protect the health and well-being of our students, employees, and the wider community.
We know you have questions
- In the weeks ahead, we will announce additional guidance and health resources to help you prepare.
- We will also provide you with details on where and how to provide your proof of vaccination.
In the meantime, find out where you can get a safe and free COVID-19 vaccine near you. Please visit myturn.ca.gov.
Diana Z. Rodriguez, Chancellor
Jose F. Torres, Executive Vice Chancellor
Dr. Kevin Horan, President, Crafton Hills College
Dr. Scott Thayer, Interim President, San Bernardino Valley College
Kristina Hannon, Vice Chancellor of Human Resources and Police Services
Angel Rodriguez, Senior Director of Marketing, Public Affairs & Government Relations