Happy Monday, Roadrunners,
We are looking forward to seeing you virtually in classes starting on Tuesday, Jan 19. Online offices and services will not be available this Thursday morning, Jan 14 from 8 a.m. - noon due to an all-staff in-service day meeting.
There is still some money left over from the CARES Act. If you have a FAFSA on file and have run into difficulties due to COVID 19 and have not received a CARES Act grant already, please apply.
Add one more class and finish faster! Students taking 12 or more units are more likely to achieve their educational goals!
Check out the Spring 2021 Class Schedule for the CHC Theatre Arts Program
- THART 100 Intro to Theatre (two sections available)
- THART 110 Voice and Diction (includes Voice Acting instruction)
- THART 133 Audition Techniques - Spring focus: puppetry and playwriting
- THART 134 Technical Theatre Workshop
- THART 179 Fundamentals of Stagecraft II (lighting, sound and scene design, and construction)
- THART 109 World Drama II (Musical Theatre, Absurdist Theatre, and modern playwrights)
- THART 205 Play Directing (New Works Festival and directing voice actors)
- THART 220/221 Intermediate and Advanced Acting (Classical Theatre and the Shakespeare videos being produced in conjunction with the Redlands Bowl project).
And the Spring 2021 Class Schedule for the CHC Music Program
- MUSIC 190 - Songwriting and Composition is an exciting class for beginners who want to explore creating music and is a wonderful opportunity for experienced songwriters and composers to refine their skills. The class is open to all levels and is open to non-music majors.
- MUSIC 174X4 - Jazz Band provides a great opportunity for people to experience the unique world of playing Jazz. The class is open to all regardless of experience and is a great chance to try something new. Jazz Band is open to vocalists as well as instrumentalists.
- Also available are classes in Guitar (MUSIC 132) and Piano (MUSIC 135). A limited number of loaner electric pianos are available for the semester. Contact-free pickup of an instrument is available free of charge. Other available classes include Music Theory, Music Appreciation, Popular Music Appreciation, and Music Fundamentals. Contact Professor McConnell (email@example.com for additional information.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!