Fitness Center/Pool Access
Crafton Hills College Staff/Faculty/Managers
All Crafton Hills College faculty, classified staff and managers have the opportunity to access the fitness center and pool during designated open gym and lap swim times for a low access fee of $40 per semester, $20 for the summer. This fee will be reduced monthly as the semester progresses. Hours of operation are below for the Spring 2022:
(Hours subject to change without notice)
- Monday/Wednesday 9am-4pm
- Tuesday/Thursday 9am-2pm
- Friday 9am-1pm
Anticipated Reopening February 28 (masks required at all times)
- Monday-Thursday 10am-6pm
Locker rooms are closed through the Spring 2022 semester. Deck showers and bathrooms are available.
- Staff/Faculty Sign Up Instructions
1. On your web browser enter or click on https://secure.rec1.com/CA/san-bernardino-community-college-district/
2. Select “Rec Fee” in the upper left corner
3. Select “Register” for the staff Rec Fee. At this point if you don’t have a Rec1 account it will have you set one up. If you already have an account you will need to log in.
4. Follow the steps to register for the fee and make payment. After payment information has been entered you will have to select “complete transaction” to get to the finalize enrollment.
In order to check in at the fitness center you will need your staff or faculty ID. Student life makes them, you need to bring in your employee ID number when you ready to have it made. The first time you come in the fitness center staff will have to link your faculty/staff ID to your Rec1 account. On subsequent visits all you will need to do is swipe your card through the reader to check in.
If you have issues using Rec1 please contact Heather Chittenden, firstname.lastname@example.org or x3605.