Although the Crafton’s Reading Support Program was designed to support the Reading 980 curriculum, students do not have to be enrolled in Reading 980 to participate in the program. The Reading Support Program is located in the Tutoring Center Annex on the first floor of the LRC in room 137.
- One-on-one tutoring
- Small group tutoring
Designated Reading 980 topic tutoring: Reading Session Schedule
General tutoring for reading-related assignments
- Reading 980 students:.
- Students have approximately two weeks to complete each one-hour session topic.
- Number of sessions required is determined by the Reading 980 instructor.
- Students may be required by instructors to attend workshops in addition to or in lieu of specific sessions.
- Session are held on the hour. (e.g. 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m., etc.)
- There are no session held on the last hour (1 hour before closing).
Textbooks on reserve (textbooks are limited)
Style Guide References