If you would like to apply to the program, please download and fill out the application and send it via email to eops@sbccd.cc.ca.us. Once your application is received, we will contact you with additional instructions.

To apply for CalWORKs :

  • Fill out a CalWORKs Enrollment Application.
  • Provide proof that you are receiving cash aid from the county.
  • Contact the EOPS/CARE/CalWORKs Office at 909-389-3239 or stop by the office at CCR-221.