Hello CHC Student,
In order to better accommodate you in your exams and quizzes, please adhere to the Test Proctor Procedures and Student Responsibilities.
- I am responsible for completing Testing Accommodation Notification forms with a DSPS Counselor and delivering the completed forms to my instructors at the beginning of each semester.
- I will allow my instructors at least five (5) days’ advanced notice to arrange delivery of exams to the DSPS office in order to guarantee testing accommodations.
- I will allow myself enough time to complete exams during DSPS office hours (Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.).
- Testing materials are the only items allowed in the testing room. All personal items will be put away before testing begins and may not be accessed until testing is completed.
- All testing materials, including exams, scantrons, answer sheets, and scratch paper will be collected by the DSPS staff and returned to the instructor.
- Extended testing time is determined by a certified DSPS Counselor and will be monitored by DSPS office staff.
- All exams and quizzes are to be taken on the same day and same time as scheduled class meetings. For classes scheduled outside of DSPS office hours, students are to make arrangements with instructors to take exams during DSPS office hours.
- Exam make-ups will only be permitted if permission is granted by the instructor and communicated by the instructor directly to the DSPS office staff.
Please let the DSPS Office know if you have any questions or concerns. Good luck.
Disabled Student Program Services
Crafton Hills College
11711 Sand Canyon Road
Yucaipa, CA 92399