- Abuse, substance abuse/addiction, anxiety/panic, depression, grief and loss, relationships, and much more.
- Online assessments, depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, eating disorders/body image, sleep problems, test anxiety and more.
- Substance abuse issues, emotional/mental health links, support group information and more.
- Free online emotional/mental health screening
- Eight-minute Quality of Life Assessment
- Online support groups, substance abuse treatment locators, therapy/counseling locators.
- Online screening assessments, self-injury, eating disorders, prescription drug information, helpful videos, quick links.
- Online emotional/mental health screening, “Beating the Blues,” social anxiety, body image concerns and much more.
- Multiple links for information and organizations to help with: addiction/recovery, grieving, mood disorders, self-injury, eating disorders and more.
- A site designed specifically to meet the emotional/mental health needs of college students.
- Help with: feelings of hopelessness, drug abuse, treatment services locator, depression, anger, grief/loss issues and more.
- Promoting mental health through helping smokers quit.
- Mental/emotional health and peer support.
- Promoting Emotional Health/Preventing Suicide
- A live, online Crisis Network offering volunteers trained and certified in crisis intervention.
- Achieving and Maintaining Emotional Health During the College Years
- Committed to ending sexual violence
College Guide for Students With Psychiatric Disabilities
For additional emotional and mental health resources and assistance, you may contact
the CHC Health and Wellness office, located in SSB-101.