Students who attended CHC during the preceding term and are enrolling at CHC for the next term must complete the following steps to continue receiving GI Bill® benefits:

  • Register for classes according to your Education Plan.
  • PAY ALL FEES due at the time they occur.
  • Submit the Request for V.A. Benefits form (available in the Admissions & Records Office, CCR-111) to the V.A. Certifying Official.
    • Note: This form must be submitted after registering for courses each term.
  • If you have not already done so, you must submit your Certificate of Eligibility from the Veterans Administration to the V.A. Certifying Official during your first semester at CHC.
    • Note: You will not be certified for benefits for future terms until this step is completed.