California College Fee Waiver

The dependent child, spouse, or unmarried surviving spouse of a service-connected disabled or deceased veteran may be entitled to tuition and fee waiver benefits at any campus of the California State University system, University of California or California Community College. To obtain eligibility requirements, please contact your local County Veterans Service Office or call the California Department of Veterans Affairs at 916-503-8397. 

Download Application and submit it to the Veterans Service Office within the county you reside.

San Bernardino County Riverside County

Veterans Services Office
175 W. 5th St., 2nd Floor
San Bernardino, CA 92415


Veterans Services Office
4360 Orange St.
Riverside, CA 92501