Communicate with staff in real-time through chat and video.
Student Services launched an online appointment scheduling and interactive meeting platform, which allows current and prospective students to communicate with staff in real-time through chat or video using Cranium Café.
- Any desktop or laptop/tablet with a camera (preferred method)
- OR smartphone device (iOS Apple devices require download of the ConexEd App to access Cranium Café)
- Chrome Internet Browser
- Headphones (optional)
The following services are available:
- General questions
- Admission Application (CCCApply) assistance
- Registration - Add/Drop Courses assistance
- Transcript Request
- Enrollment Verification
- Residency Appeal
- Graduation Application
- Account Billing
- Submit paperwork to Admissions & Records
You may meet with a staff member by "Knocking" on the virtual door of an available staff member (indicated by the green button on their Cafe Card, shown below).
You will then be prompted to login (using your WebAdvisor account or Guest login if you do not have a WebAdvisor login). After doing so you will be sent to the Admissions & Records virtual lobby.
You may schedule an online meeting with Admissions & Records by clicking on "Schedule Meeting" from any of the Cafe Cards, shown below.
You will then be prompted to login (using your WebAdvisor account or Guest login if you do not have a WebAdvisor login) to begin the scheduling process.