Communicate with staff in real-time through chat, video or phone.
Student Services launched an online appointment scheduling and interactive meeting platform, which allows current and prospective students to communicate with staff in real-time through chat, video, or phone using Cranium Café.
- Any desktop or laptop/tablet with a camera (preferred method)
- OR smartphone device (iOS Apple devices require download of the ConexEd App to access Cranium Café)
- Chrome Internet Browser
- Headphones (optional)
The following services are available:
- General questions
- Admission Application (CCCApply) assistance
- Registration - Add/Drop Courses assistance
- Transcript Request
- Enrollment Verification
- Residency Appeal
- Graduation Application
- Account Billing
- Submit paperwork to Admissions & Records
- and more...
Appointments times are available Monday - Thursday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, and Fridays, 9:00 am to 12:30 pm. Cranium Cafe is available 24/7 to schedule appointments.
After clicking on the link above, you will be prompted to login (using your WebAdvisor account or Guest login if you do not have a WebAdvisor login) to begin the scheduling process.
Students may schedule appointments to meet with Admissions & Records Personnel using:
- Video Chat - Video meeting online via Cranium Cafe (Select Video Meeting when scheduling)
- Voice Chat - Voice only meeting online via Cranium Cafe (Select Video Meeting when scheduling)
- Text Chat - Communicate via text messages online via Cranium Cafe (Select Video Meeting when scheduling)
- Phone - A representative will call you at the scheduled appointment time (Select Telephone Meeting when scheduling)
Scheduling a meeting with an A&R representative is the best way to guarantee your meeting time without long wait times.
Contact Admissions & Records by Phone:
Students may call the Admissions & Records Office at 909-389-3372, Monday - Thursday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, and Fridays, 9:00 am to 12:30 pm.
Note: Due to COVID19, all staff are working remotely, and callers may experience longer wait times. Scheduling an appointment above is the recommended method to contact Admissiions & Records for assistance.
Online Answer Center Via Zoom:
For general quesions, or if you are not sure where to start, use the Online Answer Center for assistance.