Students must submit official transcripts from all other colleges/universities attended where courses completed will be used to fulfill graduation/certificate requirements. All transcripts must be official and on file at Crafton Hills College before an evaluation can be completed.

If you are concurrently enrolled at another college/university, you must submit with the Graduation Application Packet, a copy of unofficial transcripts and a copy of your class schedule listing all classes currently enrolled at that institution. Official transcripts showing completion of currently enrolled courses must be received no later than one (1) month after the end of the CHC term for which you are applying to graduate. It is the student’s responsibility to submit transcripts showing completion of all required courses. To verify if official transcripts are on file, contact the Records Office either in person, or by phone at, 909-794-2161, Extension 3372.