Step #1 - Obtain Graduation Application Packet
Students may obtain a Graduation Application Packet from the Admissions and Records Office or download it now by clicking the link below.
Step #2 - Complete all forms in the Graduation Packet
Please be as accurate and complete as possible. Incomplete packets will be returned to the student.
- Be sure to sign your Graduation Application.
Step #3 - Obtain Course Waivers/Substitutions (If Applicable)
Students applying for graduation must attach verification and/or documentation of any course substitutions granted. Course substitutions are approved at the department and/or division level and must be signed by the department and/or division chair person.
- You must attach all documentation with your Graduation Application Packet at the time it is submitted.
Step #4 - Submit Graduation Application Packet
Completed application packets are to be submitted to the Admissions and Records Office located in the CCR Building room 111 prior to the application deadline. Please be sure the following items are attached with your packet before submitting the packet:
- 2-Page Graduation Application (Completed & Signed).
- All documentation for course substitutions (if applicable).
- Official Sealed Transcripts from all other colleges/universities attended
(if not already on file in the Records Office).
Students must complete and submit a separate packet for each degree/certificate being sought.
Congratulations! You have completed the steps to Apply for Graduation
The following is a list of the steps taken by Crafton Hills College to process your application:
- Your Application for Graduation along with your records will be evaluated for the program indicated on your application.
- An email will be sent to you with the status of your application (i.e. accepted/pending work).
- A final evaluation will be done after the end of the term for those students with a pending work/requirements status.
- Students that complete all the graduation requirements by the end of the term and pass the final evaluation will be granted degrees/certificates.
- Degrees will be posted to the student's transcripts and diplomas will be printed and mailed within 8-weeks after the end of the term.