Crafton Hills College may admit high school students who are capable of benefiting from advanced scholastic courses and are seeking educational opportunities not otherwise available to them.
To be eligible, students must have:
- The recommendation of their high school principal or designee.
- The consent of a parent or guardian (if student is under age 18).
- Demonstrated adequate preparation in the discipline to be studied.
- A cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher on high school transcripts.
Students who meet the eligibility requirements must submit the following each semester:
- College Application for Admission
- High School Dual Enrollment form (pdf).
- Minors Consent for Medical Treatment and/or Counseling form (pdf).
- Official high school transcripts in a sealed envelope.
Note: Official transcripts must bear the official signature and/or seal of the originating institution and must be sealed in an envelope by the originating institution. Opened transcripts are considered unofficial and will not be accepted.
All applications will be reviewed by the Director of Admissions & Records or designee.
Upon approval, students may register for the approved classes beginning at open registration.
Course changes or enrollment in a course without prior approval will result in an
administrative withdrawal without refund.
Crafton Hills College may restrict the admission and/or enrollment of high school students during any session based on age, completion of a specific grade level, regulation or demonstrated eligibility for instruction based on the college’s placement methods and procedures. All high school students enrolling in college courses must demonstrate the maturity to function effectively on a college campus. The Director of Admissions & Records makes final determination of all students' eligibility for dual enrollment.
Are you a Redlands or Yucaipa student? Check out Jump Start 2 College.