Skip to main content
- Pursuant to Education code 76300(f) high school students are exempt from paying the
enrollment fees (all other fees still apply.)
- It is the high school's exclusive right to determine what, if any, courses will be
accepted & how they will be counted towards your record.
- Grades are not automatically sent to the high school. Grades may be accessed online.
- All regulations regarding transcript request & fees apply to all students.
- Parents are not permitted to attend class with student unless registered for the same