This certificates provides the knowledge and skills necessary for entry-level employment in music creation and production environments. You will learn different aspects of music technology including recording, amplification, installation and organizational aspects of the industry, as well as knowledge of music theory.
What will I experience?
- Read, write and perform standard music notation and construct a Baroque-style four-voice harmonic progression
- Perform a piece from the body of Western Classical Literature
- Analyze harmonic concepts
- Understand historical and cultural Western musical events and people
- Perform proficiently on the piano
Please see the College Catalog for additional information and requirements.