This certificate provides the knowledge and skills necessary for employment in entry-level positions in music technology, songwriting and composition environments. You will acquire knowledge of different aspects of music technology including recording, amplification, installation, and organizational aspects of the industry.
What will I experience?
- Read, write and perform standard music notation and construct a Baroque-style four-voice harmonic progression
- Perform a piece from the body of Western Classical Literature
- Analyze harmonic concepts
- Understand historical and cultural Western musical events and people
- Perform proficiently on the piano
2018-2019 Major Sheet - Certificate (pdf)
2017-2018 Major Sheet - Certificate (pdf)
Please see the College Catalog for additional information and requirements.