The Honors Steering Committee makes recommendations regarding student admission, standards, curriculum, activities and other issues pertinent to the College Honors Institute. The Honors Steering Committee meets once per month.
College Honors Institute (CHI) Steering Committee Members
Faculty members as appointed by the Academic Senate, including the Coordinator of the College Honors Institute. Non-voting members include three Instructional Deans.
Term: One year (for appointees)
- Judy Cannon, CHI Coordinator
- Debbie Bogh, CHI Counselor
- Ryan Bartlett, English Professor
- T.L. Brink, Psychology Professor
- Troy Dial, Articulation Officer
- Gwen DiPonio, English Professor
- Rick Hogrefe, Communication Professor
- Farhad Mansourian, Economics Professor
- Shohreh Rahbarnia, Chemistry Professor
- Gary Williams, Psychology Professor