Mission: To intentionally educate and raise awareness of diversity in all of its forms through collaboration and advocacy.
Vision: To create an inclusive campus community where individuality is recognized, differences are celebrated, and everyone has the opportunity to engage, learn, and advance.
Values: Individual differences, equal access, and inclusion of all community members.
Did you know, April is:
- Alcohol Awareness Month
- Arab-American Heritage Month
- Autism Awareness Month
- Mathematics Awareness Month
- National Child Abuse Prevention Month
- National Poetry Month
- National Volunteer Month
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Stress Awareness Month
- United We Dream: Coming Out Day for Undocumented Individuals (April 7th)