- The CHC aquatics personnel, management, staff, or lifeguard may expel any patron who does not conform to the rules listed herein or posted in the area.
- All persons to be, or suspected of being afflicted with an infectious or communicable disease, suffering from a cough, cold, fever, sores or open cuts are not to be permitted in the pool. Bandages are not allowed in the pool.
- Persons are not permitted on the deck until CHC Aquatic staff has checked pool chemicals and facility for safety hazards.
- Eating, chewing gum and drinking are not permitted on the pool deck. Bottled water is ok.
- Smoking, chewing tobacco, alcohol or drug use is strictly prohibited at the CHC aquatic center. Smoking is allowed in only designated area adjacent to aquatics center parking lot.
- No spitting or urination in the pool or on the deck.
- Running, pushing shoving, horse play and other high risk behavior is prohibited.
- No glass, sharp metal objects or toys are allowed in the pool or on the deck area.
- Animals and pets are not allowed in the aquatics center. Service dogs are an exception.
- Bicycles, skates or skateboards are not permitted in the aquatics facility.
- Banners, posters, signs, or any other forms of advertisement of any kind are not permitted without prior approval by CHC management.
- Any act of vandalism to the facility or school is a crime and will be treated as such.
- CHC is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
- The renter, user, or group utilizing the facility is responsible to protect the facility from damage. If damage occurs for any reason, the user may be responsible for the costs of repair. Costs shall be determined by CHC.
- Maximum capacity of the pool is 247 persons.
- Swimmers are not permitted in the pool until all covers are taken off the pool.
- When taking covers/lane lines off and putting cover on the reels MUST be locked into place for safety and per manufacture guidelines.
- All reels for pool covers and lane lines must be pushed back in place away from the pool.
- After Cover/Lane line reels are done being used, reels must be covered.
- The pool is to always be put back to its original state found by the agencies last using the pool. Covers are to be on the pool unless instructed otherwise by CHC personal.
- All swimmers shall be under the direct supervision of a certified lifeguard, USA swimming, or USA Water polo carded coach at all times.
- Swim and Water Polo participants are not allowed in the Aquatic Center until they are accompanied by a coach.
- Parents and spectators are restricted to the bleacher or grass area, and are not permitted on the pool deck.
- Coaches are responsible for knowledge of CHC Aquatic Center rules and policies for their agencies participants.
- It is the responsibility of the instructor or coach in charge to enforce the rules and regulations.
- Diving is not allowed from the side of the pool. All pool side entries must be feet first.
- Exception: Supervised diving instruction as part of formal instruction or training.
- The starting blocks are to be used only under the direct supervision of a qualified instructor or coach.
- The pool will remain open unless it is raining hard enough that the lifeguard cannot see the across or the bottom of the pool.
- The pool will be closed immediately in the case of thunder and lighting, the pool may not reopen until 30 minutes after the last thunder or lightning occurrence.
Locker Room Policies
- Only CHC students are allowed in locker rooms.
- Exception is YST Morning Masters.
- CHC will not be held responsible for lost, broken, or stolen items.
- CHC students and staff using lockers must give access to locker to CHC Aquatics Staff.
- Personal items of CHC students and staff may be kept in lockers.
- All lockers being used for CHC students and staff must have a lock on.
- Locks are the users’ responsibility.
- No illegal substances or items, drugs, firearms, knives, matches, lighters or any item that can cause injury, death, or destruction to a person or the facility will be permitted in the locker rooms.
- Locker inspections will be periodic and recorded. Users will be notified and must grant CHC access to their locker.
- CHC will assume the locker is abandoned if denied access or user is not present for locker inspection.
- Lockers left abandoned will become CHC property.
- Any items found in locker room or abandoned lockers will be put in lost and found.
- Items that are not claimed from lost and found will be disposed.
- Locker room showers are to be turned off after use.
- The locker rooms can become very slippery and should be accessed with extreme caution.
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY USE OF THE POOL TO ANYONE AT ANY TIME. CHC Management staff reserves the right to change Aquatic Center rules at any time. Emergency phone located in the First Aid Room.