The Crafton Hills College community wants all students to succeed.
Our Three Peaks Challenge events are organized to challenge students in some capacity and remind the entire campus community that students are more likely to succeed when they summit the three peaks: Engage, Learn and Advance.
You can start now by participating in a Three Peaks Challenge.
Food, Fun & Family Services
Saturday, November 14, 2015
8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Join Crafton Hills College as we help sort food for Family Service Assn. of Redlands. Following a city-wide food drive, Family Services needs community volunteers to help sort the 10,000+ lbs. of donated food before the holidays.
• Meet at Family Service Association of Redlands at 8:30 a.m. They are located at 612 Lawton St.
(You will have to park on the street.)
• Wear a CHC t-shirt (if you have one, or a green shirt if you don’t), and closed-toe shoes.
• Bring your lunch and a lawn chair.
• There will be a group picnic at Smiley Park
in Redlands at 12:30 p.m.
• Feel free to bring family and friends to help—this is a big job and we want it to be fun!
Contact the Department of Student Life to sign up, 389-3410.
Reservations are requested by 11/7/15.