Crafton Hills College is now using WebAdvisor for registration, payment, grades, courses and more.
View Instructions in PDF format.
Access your student account by using the following steps:
- Go to www.craftonhills.edu
- Click located in the upper right
- *Your User ID will be in the following format:
firstname.lastnameXXX, with XXX being the last 3 digits of your student ID number.
- If this is your FIRST TIME logging into WebAdvisor , your password will be your six (6)
digit date of birth in the following format: MMDDYY
a. You will be prompted to change your password.
Passwords must be between 6-9 characters with at least one (1) number and no special characters.
- Once logged in, you will see “Welcome” with your name in the top left side.
- Click on the “Current Students” Photo Icon:
- This will bring you to the student menu where you can register and pay for classes, view unofficial transcripts, email counselors and more!
*You may retrieve your ID# from www.craftonhills.edu/whatismyid.
*User ID and Password are case sensitive, User ID’s must be entered all lower case.
If you are having trouble logging in; there are video tutorials located at the left of the WebAdvisor Login page. You may also retrieve your password by clicking “What’s My Password?” located at the bottom right. If you continue to experience difficulty contact the SBCCD Technical Assistance Center (STAC) at 1-877-241-1756 or CHC Admissions & Records at 389-3372