How do I surplus old technology (or other equipment)?

When you have the need to get rid of (surplus) old technology, or any school equipment, you generally can’t just throw it away since the items were purchased with public funds. Generally, the equipment must be identified and ‘retired’ officially. Presently, at CHC, the President of Administrative Services coordinates the surplus of equipment. This link will take you to a page which walks you through the surplus process. Here is the form to surplus equipment.