Crafton Hills College's Technology Services Department maintains campus technology. A small department with a large infrastructure to maintain, we work in conjunction with District Computing Services on many projects and support. Technology Services provides support personnel working 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. (M-TH) and 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. (F). If you are in need of assistance with any technology needs contact:
- SBCCD Technical Assistance Center (STAC), x4357 or 877-241-1756
- CHC Monitored Help Line, x3560 or 909-389-3560
- Technology Services Department Secretary, x3550 or 909-389-3550.
- Requests may also be submitted using the links above.
The Central Help Desk is available 24/7 and is available to Faculty, Staff, and Students. The Online Audio Visual Request form is similar to our Online Service Request but is specifically designed to make reserving audio visual equipment easy, this includes the ability to request several dates and times in a single request. Like our Online Service Request you will be e-mailed a copy of your AV request when you complete your submission.
- Wayne Bogh - Director, Technology Services
- Tracy Gray - Secretary I
- Gino Barabani - Senior Technology Support Specialist
- Kevin Limoges - Computer Technician
- Karen Mottl - Computer Technician
- Charlie Rahn - Multimedia Specialist
- Shane Veloni - Senior Multimedia Specialist
- Anthony White - Technology Support Specialist