Normal Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Thursday -- 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday -- 8:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Location: LRC-127
- Phone Number: 909-389-3319
To submit requests using email:
In an effort to ease the burden on faculty and for a quicker turn around time, the Copy Center will accept Word Documents for reproduction via e-mail at Teaching Aids. They will acknowledge receipt of your e-mail when they receive it.
Attach the document to be reproduced and indicate the following:
- # of pages to be reproduced
- # of copies needed
- Date and time needed
- Can it be printed back to back?
- Are there special instructions: collated, stapled and collated, do not collate, etc
- Furnish a telephone number where you can be reached if there is a problem
- Completed requests will be delivered to your mailbox. Please indicate your mailbox number on the request. Completed requests for Adjunct Faculty are located in the Copy Center in LRC-127.
If you have any questions, you may call Sherri at 909-389-3319.
The Copy Center has the materials to make photocopies, run transparencies, laminate, collate, staple, automatic fold, bind (adhesive strips or cone), and 3-hole punch.
To Submit Requests in Person:
Hard copy duplication request forms are available in the Copy Center in LRC-127.
- Complete the form and paper clip it to your materials (retain the pink copy for your records before submitting the request).
- Leave materials in the tray labeled "Duplication Request Inbox" on the table with Duplication Request forms.
- Plan ahead. Depending on the volume for duplication only, provide 2-3 days notice.
- Requests are filled in the order of date received (first come, first serve basis).
Picking Up Materials:
Materials can be picked up between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 8 p.m (M-Th) and 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Fridays. Should the office be locked during these hours - Please contact Technology Services for assistance.