Normal Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Thursday -- 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday -- 8:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Location: LRC-127
- Phone Number: 909-389-3319
To submit requests using email:
In an effort to ease the burden on faculty and for a quicker turn around time, Sherri and Nicole will accept Word Documents for reproduction via e-mail at Teaching Aids. They will acknowledge receipt of your e-mail when they receive it.
Attach the document to be reproduced and indicate the following:
- # of pages to be reproduced
- # of copies needed
- Date and time needed
- Can it be printed back to back?
- Are there special instructions: collated, stapled and collated, do not collate, etc
- Furnish a telephone number where you can be reached if there is a problem
- Completed requests may be delivered to your mailbox or office. Completed requests for Adjunct Faculty are located in the Copy Center in LRC 127. Completed requests for full-time faculty with mailboxes in the SSA building will be delivered to the SSA mail room. If your office is located somewhere other than the above, please indicate where to deliver or you may pick up in the Copy Center office.
If you have any questions, you may call Nicole or Sherri at 909-389-3319.
The Copy Center has the materials to make photocopies, run transparencies, laminate, collate, staple, automatic fold, bind (adhesive strips or cone), and 3-hole punch.
To Submit Requests in Person:
Hard copy duplication request forms are available in the Copy Center in LRC 127.
- Complete the form and paper clip it to your materials (retain the pink copy for your records before submitting the request).
- Leave materials in the tray labeled "Duplication Request Inbox" on the table with Duplication Request forms.
- Plan ahead. Depending on the volume for duplication only, provide 2-3 days notice.
- Requests are filled in the order of date received (first come, first serve basis).
Picking Up Materials:
Materials can be picked up between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 8 p.m (M-Th) and 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Fridays. Should the office be locked during these hours - Please contact Technology Services for assistance.