The Educational Master Plan Committee (EMPC) relies on evidence (e.g.: quantitative and qualitative research, learning assessment results, etc.) to develop, review, and revise the Educational Master Plan with input from appropriate constituencies. The EMPC forwards revisions of the Educational Master Plan and the College Mission, Vision, and Values to the Crafton Council for review and approval. It meets twice per month.
Institutional Effectiveness, Research and Planning
- Two Vice Presidents (VPAS, VPSS, or VPI)
- President, Academic Senate or designee
- President, Classified Senate or designee
- One CSEA representative
- President, Student Senate or designee
- Planning and Program Review Committee Faculty member
- Director, Resource Development and Grants
- Three additional faculty
- One Instructional Dean
- Dean, Institutional Effectiveness, Research & Planning
Term: Two years (for appointees)
- Location: LRC 135
- Dates: 2nd & 4th Tuesday
- Time: 3 - 4:30 p.m.