The Educational Master Planning Committee relies on evidence (e.g.: quantitative and qualitative research, learning assessment results, etc.) to develop, review, and revise the Educational master Plan with input from appropriate constituencies. It meets twice per month.
- Two Vice Presidents (VPAS, VPSS, or VPI)
- President, Academic Senate or designee
- President, Classified Senate or designee
- One CSEA representative
- President, Student Senate or designee
- Planning and Program Review Committee Faculty member
- Director, Resource Development and Grants
- Three additional faculty
- One Instructional Dean
- Dean, Institutional Effectiveness, Research & Planning
Term: Two years (for appointees)
- Location: LRC 135
- Dates: 2nd & 4th Tuesday
- Time: 3 - 4:30 p.m.