The objective of this certificate is to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to work as a site supervisor in an early childhood education/early learning program.
A student receiving a certificate in this field will be able to:
- Qualify to work as a site supervisor in private preschool programs
- Qualify to work as a director in private programs
- Qualify to work in a funded programs as a site supervisor when adding General Education
- Design, implement and evaluate environments that support positive, developmental play and learning
- Design, implement and evaluate activities that support positive developmental plan and learning outcomes for young children
- Develop strategies that promote partnerships between programs, families and community
- Apply ethical standards and professional behaviors that deepen understanding, knowledge and commitment to the Child Development profession
Please see the College Catalog for information and requirements.
Course Listing / Semester Course Offerings
Gainful Employment Disclosure Information
2011-2012 On-time Completion Rates and Estimated Cost of Program (pdf)
2010-2011 On-time Completion Rates and Estimated Cost of Program (pdf)
2009-2010 On-time Completion Rates and Estimated Cost of Program (pdf)