A student receiving a degree in this field will be able to:
- Demonstrate language proficiency by writing and speaking Arabic at the beginning to intermediate level
- Interpret written and spoken messages in Arabic at a beginning to intermediate level
- Demonstrate appropriate knowledge of the Arab world regarding social interactions, beliefs, values, arts, literature, music and geography
- Define the concept of culture, appreciate other cultures and interact with members of those cultures in relation to their own
- Apply their knowledge of Arabic language and culture beyond the classroom in interactions within multicultural communities and the world
Please see the College Catalog for information and requirements.
Course Listing / Semester Course Offerings