The objective of this certificate is to provide students the knowledge and skills necessary for employment in entry-level positions in the field of Computer Assisted Graphic Design. The certificate indicates student knowledge of the software, theory, and abilities required to pursue a career in Computer Assisted Graphic Design.
A student receiving a certificate in this field will be able to:
- Define and use the tools and skills needed to create drawings and graphics for a wide range of applications
- Work collaboratively on a team project
- Define and use the terminology of drawing and graphic design
- Demonstrate an understanding of legal, ethical, and moral issues of media communication
- Work within the media copyright and legal regulatory environment
- Appropriately select and evaluate visual communication strategies and styles for a specific purpose
Please see the College Catalog for information and requirements.
Course Listing / Semester Course Offerings
Gainful Employment Disclosure Information
2011-2012 On-time Completion Rates and Estimated Cost of Program (pdf)
2010-2011 On-time Completion Rates and Estimated Cost of Program (pdf)
2009-2010 On-time Completion Rates and Estimated Cost of Program (pdf)