Welcome to the Crafton Hills College (CHC)
You are part of an exciting year for Crafton Hills College scholarships. We are online!
- Student Applications are Online.
- The scholarship brochure is ONLINE! Click here to read a listing of all Crafton Hills College Scholarships.
Who is eligible for a CHC Scholarship?
You may apply for a 2013-2014 scholarship if you meet all of the following criteria:
- You are currently enrolled in 6 or more units at CHC.
- You have completed a total of 12 or more CHC college units.
- You plan to be enrolled in 6 or more units at CHC or a four year college when you receive your scholarship.
- No student formally disciplined for academic dishonesty is eligible to receive scholarships
How do I find out if I will receive a scholarship?
You will be mailed an invitation to the 2013 Honors Convocation, in May 2013. All scholarships are announced on that evening. All awardees of scholarships and/or other honors will be notified.
Note: Not only scholarship recipients will receive an invitation.
When will I receive scholarship funds?
Students will receive scholarship funds after proof of enrollment during the 2013 fall semester. Upon proof of enrollment to the Student Services Office, scholarship funds will be requested.
We suggest taking the time to read an Overview of the Scholarship Application, before you begin to fill it out.