The Left Lane Program is geared toward helping first year college students to be successful from the beginning of their educational career.
Placement in a pre-collegiate English (976/010) or Math (952/090/095).
Prior to the semester:
- Attendance at an orientation session.
- Completion of a Left Lane Program application.
- Attendance at a Kick Off Registration event.
- Participation in the mandatory Summer Bridge program.
During the semester:
- Spend two hours per week in the Tutoring Center.
- Attend two mid-semester check-in meetings.
- Earn grades of 'C' or better in all courses.