What is Satisfactory Academic Progress?

To be eligible to receive federal and state financial aid, you must be maintaining progress toward a degree, certificate or transfer. Maintaining academic progress at Crafton Hills College (CHC) means you must:

  1. Satisfactorily complete at least 67% of the units you attempt each semester
  2. Complete your educational program within a reasonable timeframe.
  3. Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.