The following online resources are available at no cost to students and community members:
- MonsterTRAK: Connects employers with college students, recent grads & career centers
- Job Search Tools: Looking for a job or internship? Check this link out.
- EmploymentGuide.com: EmploymentGuide.com is the nation's leading job board for hourly, skilled, full-time/part-time jobs, internships and summer jobs.
- HealthCareerWeb.com: HealthCareerWeb.com is a job-searching tool for people who have been in the healthcare industry for years and even those that are just starting out.
- Bright.com: helps you to connect your job search to your family, friends and alumni network. Bright’s unique job search engine shows you what jobs are available at companies where your friends work.
- Edjoin.org: Edjoin.org is a job-searching tool for people who are interested in working at a school district, and with other educational institutions across the united states
- CareerRookie.com: CareerRookie.com is a site that hosts jobs for Internships, part-time jobs and entry-level career positions across the united states
- CareerBuilder.com: CareerBuilder.com seeks to provide information and jobs on a global level; connecting talent to careers.