CHC Job Board - Most Updated Postings to View by pdf
Job Postings Excel Sheet 8-2014
More job and/or internship opportunities are located in the CHC Counseling Center
Looking for a JOB? Here’s One!!
Home Depot - Redlands Location is looking for a Tool Technician FT/PT
- Learn more at http://careers.homedepot.com/ or www.craftonhills.edu/careerservices
Looking for an INTERNSHIP? Here's One!!
Senator Mike Morrell Internship Program
12 weeks/3 month internship opportunity
- flexible hours, but a minimum of 10 expected.
If interested contact:
Nick Calero at email@example.com OR
Christian Zaragoza Christian.firstname.lastname@example.org
call 909-801-5040 or visit http://district23.cssrc.us/
The following online resources are available at no cost to students and community members:
- MonsterTRAK: Connects employers with college students, recent grads & career centers
- Job Search Tools: Looking for a job or internship? Check this link out.
- EmploymentGuide.com: EmploymentGuide.com is the nation's leading job board for hourly, skilled, full-time/part-time jobs, internships and summer jobs.
- HealthCareerWeb.com: HealthCareerWeb.com is a job-searching tool for people who have been in the healthcare industry for years and even those that are just starting out.
- Bright.com: helps you to connect your job search to your family, friends and alumni network. Bright’s unique job search engine shows you what jobs are available at companies where your friends work.
- Edjoin.org: Edjoin.org is a job-searching tool for people who are interested in working at a school district, and with other educational institutions across the united states
- CareerRookie.com: CareerRookie.com is a site that hosts jobs for Internships, part-time jobs and entry-level career positions across the united states
- CareerBuilder.com: CareerBuilder.com seeks to provide information and jobs on a global level; connecting talent to careers.
- Internships.com: land the perfect internship, positions available all across the united states.