The following online resources is available at no cost to students and community members:
- Occupational Outlook Handbook: Learn about Occupations/Careers from A-Z. From What they do, How to Become One, Salary and similar occupations of interest.
- ONET: an online tool to help you career exploration and job analysis. Learn about occupations based on your current skill set and/or interested industry
- California Career Zone: Learn about yourself, employment options available to you and the training that will prepare you for them. You can also take a career assessment in the Assess Yourself tab and also watch career videos.
- CampusExplorer.com: Web site designed to assist students in searching for a college, university or career training program that best meets their needs and interests.
- Career One Stop (Videos): Watch Career Videos to learn more about careers of interest. Videos are by the 16 career clusters recognized by the Department of education and represent over 550 careers