Students transferring from another institution who are the spouse of a veteran must complete the following steps to begin receiving G.I. Bill benefits at CHC:
- First-time students at CHC must submit an Application for Admission - Online. There is no fee for applying to the college.
- Submit the following items to the V.A. Certifying Official in the Admissions & Records Office:
- Once all required paperwork is submitted, you will receive clearance to make an appointment to meet with a counselor to complete a V.A. Educational Plan.
- Register for classes according to your Education Plan.
- PAY ALL FEES due at the time they occur.
- Submit the Request for V.A. Benefits form (available in the Admissions & Records Office, SSA-212) to the V.A. Certifying Official.
- Note: This form must be submitted after registering for courses each term.