Campus Notice

Campus Resolution Test

This is a test of the campus resolution system.

Students who attended CHC during the preceding term and are enrolling at CHC for the next term must complete the following steps to continue receiving G.I. Bill benefits:

  • Register for classes according to your Education Plan.
  • PAY ALL FEES due at the time they occur.
  • Submit the Request for V.A. Benefits form (available in the Admissions & Records Office, CCR-111) to the V.A. Certifying Official.
    • Note: This form must be submitted after registering for courses each term.
  • If you have not already done so, you must submit your Certificate of Eligibility from the Veterans Administration to the V.A. Certifying Official during your first semester at CHC.
    • Note: You will not be certified for benefits for future terms until this step is completed.