Step #1 - Obtain Graduation Application Packet
Students may obtain a Graduation Application Packet from the Admissions and Records Office or download it now by clicking the link below.
Graduation Application Packet (pdf)
Step #2 - Complete all forms in the Graduation Packet
Please be as accurate and complete as possible. Incomplete packets will be returned to the student.
- Be sure to sign your Graduation Application.
Step #3 - Obtain Course Waivers/Substitutions (If Applicable)
Students applying for graduation must attach verification and/or documentation of any course substitutions granted. Course substitutions are approved at the department and/or division level and must be signed by the department and/or division chair person.
- You must attach all documentation with your Graduation Application Packet at the time it is submitted.
Step #4 - Submit Graduation Application Packet
Completed application packets are to be submitted to the Admissions and Records Office located in the SSA Building rooms 212 - 213 prior to the application deadline. Please be sure the following items are attached with your packet before submitting the packet:
- 2-Page Graduation Application (Completed & Signed).
- All documentation for course substitutions (if applicable).
- Official Sealed Transcripts from all other colleges/universities attended
(if not already on file in the Records Office).
Students must complete and submit a separate packet for each degree/certificate being sought.
Congratulations! You have completed the steps to Apply for Graduation
The following is a list of the steps taken by Crafton Hills College to process your application:
- Your Application for Graduation along with your records will be evaluated for the program indicated on your application.
- An e-mail will be sent to you with the status of your application (i.e. accepted/pending work).
- A final evaluation will be done after the end of the term for those students with a pending work/requirements status.
- Students that complete all the graduation requirements by the end of the term and pass the final evaluation will be granted degrees/certificates.
- Degrees will be posted to the student's transcripts and diplomas will be printed and mailed within 8-weeks after the end of the term.