Enrollment/Degree Verification Processing Policies:
- Enrollment/Degree verifications will not be processed during weekends or holidays. (excluding online requests)
- Requests will be processed within 5-10 business days. (excluding online requests)
- Requests will not be accepted via fax.
- Completed verifications will not be mailed or faxed.
- Completed verifications must be picked up by the student, or authorized party, within 30 days after processing unless otherwise notified. Verifications not picked up within 30 days will be destroyed.
- Verification requests must be signed by the student. Requests that are not signed by the student will be returned to the student unprocessed. (excluding online requests)
Requesting Enrollment Verification Online:
Crafton Hills College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse ® to provide enrollment and degree verifications. Vendors and students may request verification of degrees, certificates, current and previous enrollment online at the link below:
Requesting Enrollment/Degree Verification by Mail:
Mail the Enrollment/Degree Verification Request along with payment (check or money order) to the address listed below:
National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA. 20171
Requesting Enrollment/Degree Verification In Person:
- Complete the Enrollment Verification Request (pdf) form.
- Bring completed request along with payment to the Admissions & Records Office.
Enrollment/Degree Verification Fees:
The following types of verifications will not be charged a processing fee; a form to be completed must accompany the request (in-person requests only):
- Scholarship verifications
- Child Care verifications
- AGS GPA verifications
- In-School Loan Deferment Requests
(E.g. Federal Family Education Loan Program, Sally Mae, etc...)
- Verifications as required for public assistance, rehabilitation, unemployment, or other California state services/benefits
- Verifications as required for U.S. military agencies
- Verifications as required for Veterans Affairs services.
(Documentation may be required in lieu of a form to be completed)