Categories of Priority Registration
To determine your registration date and time, you need to know:
- Your priority level (A, B, C, D, E, or F) based on your status as a student.
- In order to be eligible for priority registration, all students must complete the student success process (CHC application, orientation, assessment, and educational plan with a counselor).
- ONLY degree applicable units completed or currently enrolled at CHC will be used to calculate priority registration.
EXCEPTIONS: The following groups of students are not eligible for priority registration.
- Students who have previously earned a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Students who have completed 100 or more combined degree applicable units within the San Bernardino Community College District
- Returning students who did not attend the immediately preceding semester
- Students who have been on academic or progress probation for the two immediately preceding terms
- High School students who have been approved for Concurrent Enrollment
Once you have determined your priority level, you may register on the days assigned to that priority or any registration day thereafter.
Continuing students are students who attended CHC during the immediately preceding semester (excluding summer term).
Attention Returning Students: Students who did not attend during the previous semester must submit an Application for Admission. The Spring admission application period is from September 1st to April 30th.
November 1st - Students may begin to check WebAdvisor for their priority registration dates.
||November 25th - 27th
||• Active military or veterans
• Current/former Foster Youth
• Students accepted into the EOP&S, DSP&S or CalWorks programs
||November 28th - 30th
||• Continuing students who have completed 45 to 90 units at CHC.
• Students accepted to and in good standing with the Left Lane, or S.T.E.M.-Trek cohort programs
||December 1st - 3rd
||• Continuing students who have completed 30 to 44.9 units at CHC.
||December 4th - 6th
||• Continuing students who have completed 15 to 29.9 units at CHC.
||December 7th - 9th
||• Continuing students who have completed 0 to 14.9 units at CHC.
||December 10th - 12th
||• New students who have completed the student success process or met the pre-enrollment assessment waiver criteria prior to the registration date for Priority F.
||December 13th, 2013
January 12th, 2014
|• All students in the above listed priorities as well as:
• New students who have not completed the student success process
• Returning students who have not attended the immediately preceding semester
• Students who have previously earned a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• High School students who have been approved for Concurrent Enrollment to attend courses.
(Concurrent Enrollment Paperwork must be submitted by a separate deadline listed on the the Spring Term Dates page.)