Everything you need to know about applying to CHC
- Fill out an Application.
- Click on "Begin Application for Crafton Hills College" at the bottom of this page.
- Create a NEW User Account if you are applying online for the first time - or -
Log in as a RETURNING USER if you have previously applied online.
- Complete and submit application - be sure to click the "Finish" link.
- Print confirmation page for your records.
- Check your e-mail account (including your spam folder):
- Immediately - Confirmation receipt from CCCApply.
- Within one (1) business day - CHC ID number and Registration Date.
- Additional steps with instructions on how to register for courses will be e-mailed to you.
- Submit Transcripts.
- Complete Orientation.
- Participate in Assessment.
- Enroll for Classes.
Admission to CHC is open to those who meet any one of the following requirements:
- 18 years of age or older
- A high school graduate
- Have a G.E.D. Certificate
- Have a California High School Proficiency Certificate
More about requirements