How do I apply to Crafton Hills College?

All applications for admissions must be submitted online at

Where do I turn in my residency (signature sheet) or application?

Can I get help filling out the online application?

If you need assistance filling out the application you can contact CCC Apply at 1-800-468-6927
or by email:
You can also get help at the office of Admissions and Records.

How do I take the Assessment test?

Go to CHC Assessment page for instructions and review links

How do I file for Pass/No-Pass?

Students who choose to receive a Pass/No-Pass grade for a course must complete a Pass/No-Pass grading petition for each course.  Forms are available in the Admissions & Records Office. For more information on this grading option, visit the Pass/No-Pass policy web page.

I have a transcript from another college. How do I get an "official evaluation"?

After completing a minimum of 12 units at Crafton Hills College; students may fill out a Transfer Evaluation Request and return the form to the Admissions and Records Office along with official transcripts from all other institutions they've attended.

How do I use/inquire about Veteran's Benefits?

Information regarding Veterans Benefits and services can be found here.

How do I get a refund for a course I have dropped?

All refunds are processed by our District. More information can be found on our Refunds Policy page.

I have an add sticker. How do I add a class

Follow the instructions on the Add Class Form or go to the Admissions and Records Office.

How do I turn into my transcript from another college?

How do I get a copy of my Crafton transcript?

Information on how to request transcripts is available on the Requesting Official Transcripts from CHC page.

I tried to register and I got the following message: "owes previous balance". What should I do?

How do I find out if I qualify as a California resident?

Where do I go regarding international residency issues?

How do I drop a course?

How do I get help to register for a class?

How do I use a computer to register?

Online access is available in the Library, the Learning Resource Center, and the Admissions and Records Office.

Who do I notify about my Worker or other Visas?

How do I declare a major?

How do I pay for courses?

Go to the Admissions and Records office or pay online with a credit card.

How do I add a class?

You must contact the instructor and get an add sticker and then add the class online.

How do I apply to graduate?

How do I verify my enrollment for insurance reasons?