We offer two paramedic programs each year. The Fall program begins in August and lasts approximately ten months. The Spring program begins in January and runs approximately twelve months. Students typically attend classes three days per week (Tuesday - Thursday) during the Didactic portion of the program.
A graduate of Crafton Hills College Paramedic Program:
- Makes inferences and draws conclusions that are logical and supported by evidence
- Recognizes how environments influence opinion, reaction to stress and judgment
- Demonstrates lucid and effective oral and written communication
- Applies knowledge to analysis of specific problems
- Works collaboratively or independently to solve problems and make decisions
- Demonstrates an appreciation for diverse ideas, opinions and points of view
In order to be eligible for licensure as a paramedic in the state of California, students must complete the 33 units of the certificate program, pass National Registry written and skills examinations, and meet all other licensure requirements established by the state.
The Crafton Hills College Paramedic Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoAEMSP).
Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
1361 Park St.
Clearwater, FL 33756
Program Comparison Information (pdf)
Functional Job Analysis (pdf)
* Application is fillable once downloaded and saved from Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer.
Respirator Medical Questionnaire
Please see the College Catalog
for additional information and requirements.